Our product are made with natural materials and do not contain harmful chemicals.
- Water can stained black pottery so we advise to use the vases only with dry or artificial stems.
- Black pottery tumblers can be used with water, as long as they are wiped cleaned after use and water is not left in it for more than three days.
- Each object should be wipe clean carefully using a dry soft.
- Avoid using sharp objects that can scratch the surface.
- Pottery can be heavy and fragile and it should always be handled with care and attention.
- The glazing process creates subtle variations to make each piece unique and something to treasure.
- Avoid placing plates and bowls in microwaves or dishwasher.
- Ceramic jugs are suitable for liquids.
- All our drinkware and glass bottles are dishwasher safe.
- Cotton Cushion Covers: wash in a separate cold cycle or hand wash
- Wool Cushion Covers: Dry clean only
- Placemats: wash in a separate cold cycle or hand wash
- Runners and Throws: wash in a separate cold cycle up to 30% or hand wash
- Rugs: Dry clean only
Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.